We spark imaginative learning when school is out! These hands-on, one-hour science programs are themed around a particular area of science and include such topics as rocketry, magnets, chemistry, electricity, polymers and even the science of toys. Children watch spectacular demonstrations, engage in exciting hands-on activities, participate in inquiry-based discussions and work on interesting take-home projects. Mad Science before and after-school enrichment offers children a chance to see just how cool science can be!
Mad Science Enrichment Programs…
* are hands-on and inquiry-based
* meet national and state science curriculum standards
* are held right at the school, no transportation required
* are led by trained, qualified and dynamic instructors
* use unique equipment and original materials
* are age-appropriate and loved by children
* offer parents a great alternative to traditional daycare
* are easy to plan and hassle-free to run
To view a class schedule click here.
To sign up for an existing Mad Science class click here.
To bring Mad Science to your school, call 303-403-0432.